About Me

My Photo
yog
Well, I'm an ordinary guy, an inconspicuous student, a normal human-being who thinks himself a charming and good looking guy haha.. Well, I think I better let u guys discover more bout me by yourselves, through the posts..
View my complete profile

World Clock

it's just a few clicks away..

Monday, November 16, 2009

click 'option', 'reply', then, type your heart out and reply the frickin' sms already!

this is what i don't like. when you receive a msg, REPLY! whether a simple 'yes/no' would be fine. unless you phone's out of credit. otherwise, just reply the one who sends you msg.

not that i obey the rule myself. loll. i sometimes don't reply when i see a msg. for some reason.

but seriously.. reply..

well for my case, when i see a msg, you're lucky if i'm in the mood of replying msg. but if i'm not, you're gonna receive my reply few days after..or never. which irritates i know.

i always contradict myself with my words. yea i do.

here's one more thing. if you don't get a reply, either the person hates you and cbf replying your sms. or.. OR.. the person's simply a slothful tush who can't even be bothered exercising his thumbs. i'm the latter.

but when i'm in the mood. i literally SPAM your inbox. yea as in send spam meats to your inbox. DUH.

hahaa random post. bye. i'm not exasperated at all.

3 comments:

Watson said...

so lol....

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Jenny said...

LOL i never knew you can get spam on your own blog!