About Me

My Photo
yog
Well, I'm an ordinary guy, an inconspicuous student, a normal human-being who thinks himself a charming and good looking guy haha.. Well, I think I better let u guys discover more bout me by yourselves, through the posts..
View my complete profile

World Clock

fluctuation

Sunday, November 15, 2009

blogging at this time of the night. can't be anything good.

i've been feeling deliriously emotionally unstable the whole night. the kind of icky feeling i loathe the most.

call it the post-exams trauma or whatever.
nothing remotely related to exams though..

well. technically speaking. it's still about exams after all. exams in general.

nah. not me. i never fail in exams. i'm a nerd. a nerd never flunks academically.

right. the 'fluctuation'..

perhaps i'm like zonked out after a whole day out of choir practice, maccas-ing, supposedly haircut session turned into aimless wandering around the city, karaoke session, and now newspaper-house-hunting..

prolly just too much for a day. FOR ME.
well of course.. with some 'external factors' contributing to the damn fool 'fluctuation' of mood.

stupidity to its finest.

why do i even get upset over such trivial matters.

what a bitch..

vague much? i know. am aware of the vagueness. exactly the whole point of blogging isn't it :)
aahh. the beauty of being indistinct. love it! :)

seriously. there's something with blogging. i def feel better letting all the bottom-of-the-heart craps out here. something.. something.. oh well.

gotta get back to house-hunting. need some luck here.

3 comments:

Watson said...

house-hunting? you are moving out?


p/S: reading your bloggie make me feel that, i am so weak in my vocabs! i have to read a dictionary right beside my laptop, T.T

yog said...

yea. with ivan. maybe also harald. maybe also some other guys. lol

oh puhlease don't make me fly. hahaaa i don't know. when it comes to midnight, random words just pop up in my mind. like the kind of words i don't normally use when i'm fully awake.. lol

Watson said...

wah~~~ then wish good luck in finidng your new house lo, vocabs-freak-only-in-the-midnite ^^v