About Me

My Photo
yog
Well, I'm an ordinary guy, an inconspicuous student, a normal human-being who thinks himself a charming and good looking guy haha.. Well, I think I better let u guys discover more bout me by yourselves, through the posts..
View my complete profile

World Clock

at this time of the night..

Monday, September 28, 2009

i'm tired of everything..

so everything.. in this world.

i'm not gonna shoot myself in my throat/bang my head against the wall/slit my own wrist.. so worry not.

just.. at this time of the night. i'm tired.
just.. at this time of the night. i think a lot. A LOT. mostly random stuff though. still.. depressing thoughts come flooding in like always. at this time of the night.

tired of assignments. tired of uni. tired of being tired..

all these feelings are gonna be gone when i wake up in the morning hearing the chirping birds get penetrated by sunlight. awesome.

tired..

the following weeks are gonna be so completely full-on. like full-on full-on.
i've got one lab report due this thursday. one test this friday.
one assignment due next tuesday. another 2000-word essay and one lab report due the same friday.
then a lab report due the thursday after.
followed by a 50% exam on the monday after. another two tests on the same friday.
still.. not done yet.
a major report due the monday after. and a final assignment due the same tuesday.

*two weeks to study for exams*

exams.

this is depressing.

haven't started any of the things stated above. awesome.

g'nite.

2 comments:

Watson said...

Your randomness so great lately ah... A moment of happy-cheerful look can become depress at the next moment

well, trusted you can do well yourself, just go through it, you will be well :)

Jenny said...

that's why you shouldn't stay up so late!!

go to sleep earlier tonight! lol