About Me

My Photo
yog
Well, I'm an ordinary guy, an inconspicuous student, a normal human-being who thinks himself a charming and good looking guy haha.. Well, I think I better let u guys discover more bout me by yourselves, through the posts..
View my complete profile

World Clock

毕业照 - 师生情谊篇

Sunday, November 18, 2007


























































































1 Ah Wong : sin cos tan...
2 莊老师,我最敬佩的老师^^
3 Ms.Chin Yee Fah! 幸亏有你..Terima kasih!
4 晓燕!曾经是个瘦女人..哈哈~~
5 Penguin Lee! 千载难逢的笑容..haha^^
6 什么都是快快快的好好先生, Mr.Hiew!
7 Thumbs Up! 曾校长的招牌动作..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

helo...i visited ur blog leh! just curious to ask...high school graduate pun ada gown wear one ah! so keng?

yog said...

haha..ya..just simply gown..but no graduation hat^^
Those gowns lousy one actually haha..

Watson said...

lol... I know you are charming bah...
Don't put your face uphere eh.. Hahahahaahaha.. JK... Just suddenly felt that you really grown up le..(Haih...)

Unknown said...

lol~ say mr. lee penguin ar~~~
he our lovely discipline teacher lor.
XD~
hv mr. lai d o not?
tat more 经典. haha~

yog said...

Aiyah! forgot to take wv him! damn it..shud have remembered it..haha^^ what a waste..

KOKahKOK said...

ok la...i found soemthing new at least! your state have nia rite? 1st time leh haha